SPEGSPAGSL: Practicum in contemporary dance art
Carried out by the Secondary Preschool Education, Grammar School and Performing Arts Grammar School Ljubljana (SPEGSPAGSL), the programme of the all-year-round training course in the field of contemporary dance is designed for all professional and semi-professional dancers who:
- want to prepare for entrance exams for admission to dance academies abroad,
- want to improve and extend their knowledge in the area of contemporary dance,
- want to maintain and build up their “dance stamina” in their professions of a dancer or choreographer,
- seek additional training in dance to sharpen their skills and knowledge in related art disciplines.
Training and workshops are open also to all who would like to attend selected sessions or workshops.
The programme enables directed, continuous, high-quality, and systematic work with younger dancers who are interested in pursuing professional careers in the field of contemporary dance, who want to gain additional knowledge and improve their dance techniques, or want to maintain their dance stamina. Programme operator: Pre-School Education and Grammar School Ljubljana with partner Emanat Institute.
The programme Practicum in Contemporary Dance Art is an all-year-round training course in the area of contemporary dance. It is carried out as regular classes in dance technique held from 10.10.2023 untill 6.6.2024 by the following schedule:
Tuesday and Thursday // 17.00-18.30 // Contemporary dance technique or Ballet or Workshop
The programme is carried out at the Dance and theater center of Secondary Preschool Education, Grammar School and Performing Arts Grammar School Ljubljana, Kardeljeva ploščad 28 A, Ljubljana. Map >>
The programme Practicum in Contemporary Dance Art is self-funded, but designed as a testing territory for a formation of the most appropriate format for education in this field in the future.
- 650 EUR (payment in 5 instalments, 3x 150 EUR and 2x 100 EUR)
- 600 EUR in one-off payment
- 350 EUR: Students of SPEGSPAGSL
- Card for 10 visits: 80 EUR (the card is valid for the school year)
Apply via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org to get further instructions.